|The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 14 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team|
And so we begin day two of Bout of Books! So far, I'm doing okay. I'm not one of those people that can read multiple books in one day, but I'm decently on track so I'm happy with my progress. My reading updates for these posts will be listed below the challenges! :)
On to Challenge #2!
Hosted by The Book Monsters
Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. A Book that begins with “B” (for Bout of Books!)
2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
3. Blue Book(s)
4. Books from your favorite genre!
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves
Here are the books I chose!
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Book Starts With B)
- Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins (Book Currently Reading for BoB)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Blue Book)
- Tricks by Cambria Hebert (A Book From My Favorite Genre)
- Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight (Book on My TBR Shelf)
Reading List / Updates
Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins (20%)
Gaia by Karen Ann Hopkins
Steam by Stacey Rourke
Pistol Fanny's Hank & Delilah by Annie Rose Welch